Trademark Use Policy
This document outlines the policy of Black Market LLC regarding the use of its trademarks by any agent, licensee, reseller, customer, independent contractor, as well as any third party making reference to Black Market or any of its products or services. Any use of any Black Market trademark must be specifically granted by Black Market and must be in accordance with this policy.
Black Market Trademarks
Black Market is the owner of all right, title, and interest in Black Market brands, its other trademarked brands, and its logos. A trademark, as described in this policy, is any name, logo, design, nickname, acronym, or other designation of Black Market or its products or services. Black Market retains the right to regulate products distributed under its brand name.
A table of Black Market’s registered trademarks with the list of goods identified on each registration is attached hereto as Exhibit A.
Without prior permission, authorized retailers may use the Black Market brand, trademarks, and logos to promote, market, and sell Black Market products from brick and mortar retail stores.
No person or entity may reproduce or use Black Market brands, trademarks, or logos in any manner other than expressly authorized by Black Market. Following is a non-exhaustive list of impermissible uses of Black Market trademarks and logos:
- Use of a Black Market trademark to promote, market, or sell Black Market products online on any website, third party or otherwise.
- Use of a Black Market trademark to refer to any product of any company other than Black Market.
- Use of a Black Market trademark in a way that is misleading or may imply association of unrelated products with Black Market.
- Use of a Black Market trademark or any other Black Market-owned graphic, symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Use of a variation, reproduction, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, or abbreviation of a Black Market trademark.
- Registration, in whole or in part, of any Black Market trademark, logo, icon, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, service name, or trademark.
- Manufacturing, selling, or distributing merchandise items, such as T-shirts, mugs or water bottles, bearing any Black Market trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to express written permission from Black Market.
Unauthorized use of Black Market’s brands, trademarks, and logos is strictly prohibited. Please report questionable uses of Black Market trademarks to Black Market. If a party violates this policy, exposes Black Market to liability, or otherwise takes actions that may compromise the goodwill or trademarks of Black Market, Black Market may require that party to cease all use of Black Market trademarks and may pursue any other legal remedies that may be available to Black Market.
The following statement should accompany use of Black Market logos where appropriate:
“BlackMarket LLC” and the BlackMarket logos and trademarks are the intellectual property of BlackMarket LLC and are used with its permission.
The guidelines set forth in this policy must be followed in order to properly identify Black Market’s brand names and to protect and enhance the value and strength of those brand names. Black Market will revoke the right to use Black Market’s brand names, trademark, and logos from all parties that fail to comply with the guidelines of this policy.
Black Market may replace, update, or modify its trademarks or this policy at any time.
BlackMarket LLC Registered Marks