Is BlackMarket products for women and men?
Yes! All our products can be taken by both men and women.
What products can I take while pregnant or breastfeeding?
We recommend consulting your physician before taking anything while pregnant or breastfeeding. Every pregnancy and breastfeeding experiences are different, and your doctor will know what is best for you and your baby.
Are your products gluten free?
All our products are gluten free.
Are Blackmarket products Vegan?
Most BlackMarket products are vegan friendly. The BlackMarket’s Recovery Collection may contain small traces of animal by-products.
Are BlackMarket products keto diet friendly?
Our products are not advertised as keto. All our products do not have a high fat content. The keto diet is not the exact same for everyone, so what one person says is keto friendly could be different for someone else. We apologize that we do not have an exact answer for you.
Can individuals under the age of 18 take BlackMarket products?
We DO NOT recommend you take BlackMarket supplements if you are under the age of 18.
Where are the products made?
They are manufactured in house within a GMP certified facility located in Salt Lake City, Utah. This ensures that all our products are under strict quality control and you get exactly what you pay for.
Can I take different BlackMarket supplements together?
Yes, you may stack our pre-workouts with any recovery, raw or pump supplement of your choice.
Do BlackMarket products have lead?
Low levels of lead continue to be detected in some foods due to the continued presence of lead in the environment. It is not possible to remove or completely prevent lead from entering any food supply.
Lead can enter our food supply because:
- Lead in the soil can settle on or be absorbed by plants grown for fruits or vegetables or plants used as ingredients in food, including dietary supplements.
- Lead that gets into or on plants cannot be completely removed by washing or other food processing steps.
- Lead in plants or water may also be ingested and absorbed by the animals we eat, which is then passed on to us.
- Lead can enter, inadvertently, through manufacturing processes. For example, plumbing that contains lead can contaminate water used in food production.
- Lead in some pottery and other food contact surfaces containing lead can pass or leach lead into food or drinks when food is prepared, served, or stored in them.
* BlackMarket statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.